Monday 27 June 2016

My farewell day message to young colleagues


My dear young friends,

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVE & AFFECTION REFLECTED IN THE SCINTILLATING FAREWELL PARTY GIVEN TO ME ON THU NOV 26, 2015.

Today, I am laying down my office after 9+ years hassle free stint here and 37+ years working in life and taking retirement. I carry no ill will and cherish memories.

I have few suggestions
ØFollow ethics and do right things.
ØKnow your responsibilities and priorities i.e. nature, community, work, family & self in the same order.
ØFocus on work life balance. Work efficiently and spend quality time with family, relatives & friends, on continuous basis.
ØPractice all good traits like honesty, punctuality, truthfulness, discipline, law abiding etc, in letter and spirit, for lasting happiness.
ØMake sure that your thinking, talking and doing are consistent with each other.

Finally, I may be excused for any unintended offences.

I may be reached on my email, mobile & WhatsApp.
I wish you all very best in future.

Thanks
N.Harsha Kumar
Nov 30, 2015




  

No comments:

Post a Comment