- Terrorism is systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.
- While Naxalism in 1970's was principle based liberating of exploited from the clutches of feudal landlords and in the process resort to killing as a last resort, today's Maoism lost direction and is just short of any other kind of ruthless business or mafia with strong arm tactics of extortion, settlements, kidnappings, killings resorting to killings in pursuit of profit and making money with some exceptions.
- AP Police seems to have revenged Balimela killings of 37 Greyhound personnel in 2008 by this Malkangiri forest encounter killing nearly 30 maoists wiping out almost entire state Maoist committee.
- Terrorists will always get some initial successes but at the end they will get liquidated. See the story of LTTE and Velupillai Prabhakaran whose terrorist operations lasted for about 30 years and at the end entire LTTE with about 4,000 women tigers and 20,000 Tigers in total perisheed. Total one lakh tamilians died in the civil war.
- Over 800 personnel with helicopters participated in the encounter operation.
- In a democracy there is no place for any kind of terrorist activity even if it is principle based.
- Civil Liberties Committee crying foul that it is a fake encounter, no one will support them.
- In a civilised society there is no place for civilians carrying lethal weapons with them. Who ever carries such weapons are terrorists and shoot at sight is always an option for security forces.
- There is no such thing called maoists are our own spoiled brothers. Spoiled fellows, our brother or your brother, especially those carrying lethal weapons must be eliminated otherwise society's safety is at risk.
- Top Maoist RK (Rama Krishna) believed to be there since a month, is not traceable. He has been whisked away by security forces to a secret destination for interrogation & torture but no confirmation.
Friday, 28 October 2016
28 Maoists killed
Posted by nharshakumar at 17:38