You have to be there at the meetings venue sharp on time, no matter what it takes. Being late to meetings is indeed a crime in today’s business scenario where your client has access to unlimited alternatives just at the click of a button.
Discipline and punctuality make you a confident professional. You are not only in the good books of your superiors but also become a source of inspiration for your fellow workers. Being disciplined and punctual allow you to enjoy your work and office never becomes a boring place. Disciplined employees seldom find their names dragged in controversies or nasty politics. No one would respect you if you are not disciplined and punctual.
- Being punctual strengthens and reveals your integrity.
- Being punctual shows you are dependable.
- Being punctual builds your self-confidence.
- Being punctual assures you’re at your best.
- Being punctual builds and reveals your discipline.
- Being punctual shows your humility.
- Being punctual shows your respect for others.
- Being late is a form of stealing.
- Being late disturbs the experiences of other people.
- Being late strains your relationships.
- Being late hurts your professional career.
- Being late takes a toll on your life.
" I could never think well of a man's intellectual or moral character, if he was habitually
unfaithful to his appointments" Nathaniel Emmons