- Islam allows a sex explicitly between a Muslim man and his slaves. And also requires the execution of consenting adults participating in "illegal" sexual intercourse.
- Islamic law (Sharia) requires that adulterers be put to death. Women are executed far more often, since they are presumed to bear the burden of sexual responsibility. Rape victims are sometimes convicted if they speak out. Under Sharia law if four male witnesses cannot be found to confirm the victim's rape claim, reporting a rape means a confession of adultery.
- A Muslim man can marry as many as four women and have sexual relations with an unspecified number of slaves as well.
|Quran: 4. Sura An-Nisa' (The Women)|
- Anytime a wife is not menstruating, a Muslim man may divorce his wife by saying, "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you," effectively throwing her out on the street and leaving him free to obtain a new wife. It is a controversial practice called the talaq or "triple-talaq."
- A disobedient wife can be replaced. A man can only have up to four wives, but he can rotate as many women as he pleases in and out of the lineup.
- Under Islamic law, once a marriage is consummated, a wife has no right to divorce her husband without his permission, even though she may be cast out at will for any reason. Some Islamic scholars believe that it isn't right to do this in one sitting. They say that there should be a period of time between the "three strikes."
- Women's rights groups in the Muslim world are waging an uphill battle to prevent governments from recognizing the triple talaq - with some success in the more moderate countries; however, it will always be honored by Islamic courts.
- The truth is that Islam is not a religion of peace and it is not like other religion. Sometimes the truth isn't comfortable. Sometimes the truth offends. But it is far better that we offend others than lose our children's future.
- Islamic law is absolutely incompatible with true democracy. It is a theocratic system with Allah alone at its head. Allah's law is interpreted by a ruling body of clerics. There is no room for a secular political system in which all people are treated as equals.
- Democracy is a man-made system, meaning rule by the people of the people. In Islam, rule is for Allah and it is not permissible to give legislative rights to any human being. Democracy is at war with Islam and its followers, effectively sanctioning violence for the cause of Sharia. Democracy, freedom, and human rights have no place in Islam.
- The Quran is full of direct and indirect, implicit and many times explicit indications that show that the establishment of the Islamic order is a requirement on Muslims whenever possible. If a Muslim believes that there is any human being who has the right to make laws other than Allah then obviously this is total divergence from the path of Islam. Or any person who believes that secularism is superior to the law of Allah, he's violating the basic Quranic tenets.
- True Islam permits neither elections, nor democracy.
- Islam is not simply a belief about God. Islam is a word that means submission. Islam is a set of rules that define a social hierarchy in which Muslims submit to Allah, women submit to men and all non-Muslims submit to Islamic rule.
- Don't judge Islam by the Muslims that you know, and don't judge the Muslims that you know by Islam.
- It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.
- The Western world has decided that polygamy devalues a woman's worth. In Islam, however, a woman's worth is often the sum of her sexual value to her husband.
To know more of Islam, Quran & Muslims visit https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Islam has many aberrations, in today's civilized context which many educated Muslims agree in private. Islam was best religion in the circumstances of 16+ centuries ago. But fundamentalist Muslims taking shelter under distortions of Islamic provisions for all their fanatic attitudes, is totally unacceptable. Today almost entire world is democratic with secularism, equality, merit and human rights as guiding spirit. But Islam in conflict with these principles. The present practices by Muslims in the name Islam namely Polygamy, Women submission, Barbaric punishments, disregard to democracy, secularism etc are not only unacceptable but also condemnable.
Muslim man divorcing wife by pronouncing "Talaq" thrice is unlawful and unacceptable in a civilized society. Marriage is sacred and divorce could only be granted by learned judge after careful examination and after ascertaining reconciliation unfeasible, after some cooling period of six months. Instant divorcing is atrocious especially when it is allowed for Muslim men and prohibited for Muslim women.
India, a pluralist nation, has a constitution with secularism, equality, merit etc as its guiding principles. And Muslims in India must respect and comply with these provisions like all other religions and races in the country. In matters of public life, enforcement of constitution must be taller than religion(s) including Islam. Under the aegis of constitution all humans are equals irrespective of religion, caste, creed, color or any thing. Muslims can't practice certain provisions of Islam which are in conflict with the constitution.
"Islam is the best religion and Muslims are the worst people"