- In Telangana almost 25% of people has AP roots and in Hyderabad city it is over 30%.
- Due to historical reasons, AP people are way ahead of TS people who were ruthlessly suppressed during Nizam regime.
- Due to lower land valuations in TS there was continuous migration of people from AP to TS along side the border.
- Due to some kind of democracy since 1920 prior to independence AP people were conversant with govt rules and procedures and were way ahead in exploiting opportunities both legitimately and illegitimately.
- Due to irrigation facilities people of AP were much richer than Telangana people.
- After 1973 land reforms, agriculture saw dead end in AP for farmers and they quickly exploited opportunities in education, jobs, real estate and private sector. In the process millions of people migrated from villages to towns and cities more importantly to the then capital Hyderabad and prospered.
- Prior to Telangana separation in 2014, slogans shouted to send back all AP people from TS back to AP for arousing emotions, much against the constitutional guarantees. Except politicians and government employees all have stayed back in TS. Even today most of politicians and government employees retained their residence in Hyderabad and are only shuttling between capitals of AP & TS.
- After 3 years today in 2017, one will discover most top notch positions in education and public life are still with people of AP origin either through local eligibility and/or non-local 15% quota and through innovation, excellence, entrepreneurship & investment in non-govt sector. This trend is likely continue with no end in sight.
- Reorganization impacted politicians and govt employees directly and residents of Hyderabad in particular in 2014. Now after three years hard feelings have subsided and nothing has been lost by people of AP and nothing has been gained by people of TS. But AP+TS combo has witnessed massive increase in administrative expenditure, synergy lost in utilization of shared resources like river water, power etc and overall Telugu people have lost their political influence in Delhi and else where.
Tuesday, 23 May 2017
AP students tops Telangana EAMCET 2017
It is when we act freely, for the sake of the action itself rather than
for ulterior motives, that we learn to become more than what we were.
The ulterior motives with which you absorb and
assimilate Evil are not your own but those of Evil.
The way AP Reorganization bill was passed by LS by the UPA government in 2014, at the behest of Sonia Gandhi [with ulterior motive of winning elections and installing worthless Rahul Gandhi as Prime Minister] is blatantly in violation of constitution, disregarding democratic traditions and conventions which were hitherto binding, and gross injustice meted out to the people of AP with most state assets gone to TS and most state liabilities to AP. While TS is celebrating festivities with surplus budget, AP is reeling under revenue deficits with little help from centre despite provisions of the Act. This is an atrocity by central government on its own people of AP, in the largest democracy of the world. For its selfish deeds, Sonia Gandhi paid bitter price when Congress was trounced completely in AP and mostly in TS in 2014 elections.