- GHMC permission was not obtained for this construction.
- Although there were unresolved cases in High Court, the club took up this construction work.
- FNCC claims that it was not a new building, but extension of portico. But ground floor is new large portico where as first floor appears to extension of Club.
- Workers said that non-stop work was taken up on Saturday morning up to Sunday afternoon.
- They were promised payment of Rs. 750 instead of Rs.300 per day.
- Earlier, a case was pending in High Court regarding Film Nagar Cultural Centre's recent construction of about 50,000 square feet and the authorities had not taken any action. GHMC was directed by High Court to file a report on the alleged illegal constructions by the Film Nagar Cultural Centre.
- GHMC has seized & sealed the entire club following the incident and ordered probe by JNTU.
- KTR's not visiting FNCC accident site, was conspicuously noted.
It is rumored that crucial netas & officials were given "honorary membership cards" with market value of Rs. 17 lakhs, for FREE, for turning Nelson's eye and facilitating their unauthorized construction.
While land was allotted for construction of Community Centre with initial approval for built up area of 13,670 sft, today Film Nagar Cultural Centre has built up area of 80,000 sft with facilities comparable to any Five Star Hotel, for which no further approvals were obtained. Needlless to say it has become fashion to construct as they like and apply for BRS (Building Regularisation Scheme) by paying fees which was being announced at periodical intervals by state government.